Monday, March 22, 2010

Comments for teachers Assignment

I am a student at the university of south Alabama in Dr. Strange's edm310 technology class. Reading and commenting on your blog is apart of my assignment. I really found your post to be very interesting and educational. I really learned a lot from you blog because I did not know you could do so much with a document camera. It is a great idea to use technology resources as a way to enlighten people on things they may not know. This will allow teachers to set up their daily schedules, grade homework, do classroom quizzes and also do a lot of brain storming. I enjoyed reading your blog and I look forward to learning much more from your post. I am leaving a link to my class blog. Please feel free to comment on my post at any time mcintoshcarleciaedm310@blogspot.com. I am also leaving a link to my class blog you can check out which is http://edm310.blogspot.com.



I really enjoyed your post on technology in the classroom. The young lady who was the key not speaker stated some great points about technology does need to be used in the classroom because it is used in the world. Teachers are afraid that technology will take over the classroom but it is only a means of an end to achieving better education. Interactive whiteboard should be put in all schools throughout the country because they grasp students attention and promotes better achievement and more participating students in the classroom. Once again I did enjoy the video and I am also learning more and more about technology everyday from your post.



Hello my name is Carlecia McIntosh and I am in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class. Reading your post is apart my assignment. I really enjoyed reading the assignment because you made great points about children need to be heard. Children are the future and in order to shape the future to be a successful place we have to get the ideas of the ones who will be in charge of the future. Adults have the tendency to not listen to children because they do not know what they are talking about. Needless to say if they were to listen more often they will more than likely learn something. I can only imagine how exciting and fulfilling your visit was and how influencing the people you met were to you. Once again you are a very bright young lady and continue to voice your.

2 comments:

  1. Restaurant Equipment Leasing - LEASING Heavy Equipment or Trucks to FINANCING whatever it is you need, we offer a variety of leasing programs to satisfy your unique needs or requirements.

    Financing Lease in Canada - GetBestLease offers flexible equipment leasing and financing to business owners and equipment vendors at flexible terms and rates.

    ReplyDelete