Monday, April 5, 2010

Assignment for 04/11/10

There is a great importance of posting your work to your blog. One importance is that your blog is world wide so many people can see your talent. Someone of high importance maybe browsing the web and come across your talent and at that moment you may become a millionaire. Another importance of publishing your work to your blog is it may encourage others to do the same thing which may help them in the future. Posting your work to your blog may also be a learning source for someone else. I have posted many of my works to my blog which includes a Google presentation of a brief history of my life. I also post pictures of me and my family as well. There are also links to other blogs in which anyone interested could visit. In order to view my work you can visit my blog at mcintoshcarleciaedm310@blogspot.com.

Comments4Kids

Hello Hope my name is Carlecia McIntosh and I am in edm310. That is a great creative self portrait of you. Creating a blog post is a great way to express your ideas about what ever you like. You are very artistic and you should continue sharing your creative work of art with the world. I do like you blog post and the way you have it set up. If you would like to get more ideas or share your ideas with me you can visit my blog at mcintoshcarleciaedm310@blogspot.com. Here is a link to Hope’s blog post http://peswalters.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I love how you commented on the child's self portrait in a positive way. I think this is very important to commend the children for being creative and using their imagination when it comes to art! All children LOVE for people to tell them they are doing good at their work, drawing beautifully, or writing well! I think it really helps their confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how these kids can all work together and learn at an early age to work together and something so powerful can be the outcome.

    ReplyDelete